Please find below our Prospectus for 2016-2017.
All the governors and staff at Launton CE Primary School share an objective to help keep the children safe by contributing to:
· Providing a safe environment for them to learn
· Identifying children who are suffering or likely to suffer significant harm and taking appropriate action, with the aim of making sure that they are kept safe both at home and in the education setting.
To achieve this objective, we:
· Aim to prevent unsuitable people from working with the children
· Promote safe practice and challenge any poor or unsafe practice
· Identify instances where there are grounds for concern about a child’s welfare and initiate or take appropriate action to keep them safe
· Contribute to effective partnership working between all those involved in providing support for our children
The designated staff for Child Protection at Launton CE Primary School are:
Mrs Jane Paterson (Headteacher), Mrs Mandy Terry (Senior teacher) and Miss Annie Coleman (Reception and Nursery teacher)